Monday 30 December 2013

Merry (Very Belated) Christmas!

Okay so I'm a bit behind with the Christmas wishes but I had good reasons!

So the awesome present I mentioned a while back turned out to be a SensatioNail Kit with two colours which has made me the happiest person ever! Plus a £3 off voucher inside, which was spent the next day. I've already done my mums and mine with the kit and loved the results. I also purchased a tips kit in Tesco and did two sets of tips, a clear on my mum and a french on my brothers girlfriend. 


The kit is very easy to use and instructions are simple to follow and the results are always good. Although the price of the single colours is rather high at £15.00, I have looked elsewhere and found some cheaper ones off eBay which I'll review later on. 


:)

Mums tips and silver gel




Faith's french manicure




My gels!




No comments:

Post a Comment