Monday 9 December 2013

Day 1: Manicure and Pedicure!

Good Evening!

Today was the first day of my course in London at the Nails and Beauty Academy, and it was all about the basic manicure and pedicure, a must know for any nail fanatic. A booklet was provided with a run through of tools, products and a step-by-step guide on how to carry the treatment out. We each took turns practising on one another, doing a french manicure on one hand and a colour on the other and I must admit it was a bit confusing, remembering what to do with each hand and what cream does what but it was rather fun. Tomorrow is all about UV Gel & Fibreglass Nail Extensions which I'm rather looking forward to learning.

I've also been told that I'm getting an amazing nail related present at Christmas and so am very excited to see what it is but I don't want to wait any longer!

I'll post another update of the course tomorrow. 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment