Sunday 10 November 2013

To Polka Dot or Not

Good evening!

After a busy couple days at work preparing for an inventory, my cupcake nails had taken a slight battering and therefore needed to be changed. I tend to mull over a few ideas before finding one that I believe is right and suits my mood at that time. This time around I decided on polka dots, something I haven't done before as I'm not good at using my non dominant hand at doing dots. Even with a dotting tool I found it rather hard to make the dots even and neat. The colours I have used are Barry M 'Shocking Pink', Constance Carrol 'Neon Lime', Miss Sporty in red, Barry M 'Blueberry Ice Cream' and Miss Sporty in yellow. The white dots were Collection 'French White' and stand out very well against the base colour and create a funky effect.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment