Tuesday 26 November 2013

Pinstripe Delight!

It's Gone Midnight!

After an early start for work and feeling rather tired I did think about doing a quick mani but that went out the window when I saw some lovely pinstripe manicures other people had done and just had to try them myself. Collection 'French White' was my undercoat for every finger apart from both ring fingers which was Barry M 'Blueberry Ice Cream'. After that came the stripping tape, a long and difficult process, mostly trying to find the end of the tape, but after a long while and a lot of patience I finally managed to tape every finger. The white was topped with the Barry M blue and the tape quickly pulled off when still wet. To finish was Primarks Matte Top Coat, which for a pound was a great deal and works wonders. On my ring fingers I covered the blue with a coat of Models Own 'Sparkler' a silver glitter with long rectangular glitter.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment